Creatives are a huge part of the ad campaign. I always like to test a few different types so I thought I’d share them with you guys in case you need ideas
1. Plain images of the client – these ones are just pictures of my clients with no writing on them. Make sure they are relevant to the copy of the ad
2. Ads with whatever the offer is written aka free consultation or guide or quiz (make sure it passes the ad grid text) – a lot of people say these look too much like ads but they crush it for me. i like having it have some pattern interrupt.
3. Videos- if you or your client are good on video, definitely test out some videos. attention spans can be short so i try to keep these under 2 minutes. bonus points if you can get it under 1 minute so it can work on instagram too.
4. Relevant stock images- now stock images definitely do not always work depending on the case and some people probably read this and rolled their eyes lol. I used to be super against them. But in the last couple weeks I actually rolled them out to a campaign that needed fresh creative and picked something super relevant and its working pretty well. It depends on the case but if used in a creative and strategic way, stock can do well.
5. Credible images: have you or your clients spoken on stage? have you won any awards? got pics to prove it? pics that position people as an authority usually do pretty well for me.
What types of creatives are working well for you?