10 things you must know before hiring marketing automation Consultant or Agency.
As per going through the basics before Understanding about marketing automation, you must know about what is marketing and its aspects.
What is Marketing?
It is a part of management through which products and services change from plan to the customer. It includes the combination of four aspects called the 4 P of marketing:
(1) Recognition, selection, and production of a product,
(2) The decision of its price,
(3) Determination of a distribution channel to reach the customer’s place, and
(4) Development and application of a promotional strategy.
Marketing is the process of getting consumers interested in your company’s product or service. This happens by market research, analysis, and a sound understanding of your ideal buyer wants and needs. Marketing refers to all aspects of a business, including product development, distribution methods, sales, and advertising.
So questions that will arise when you ask about marketing automation:
- What is marketing automation?
- Why marketing automation is so useful right now
- How marketing automation different from other technologies
- The common features and advanced functions of marketing automation tools
- How to build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act
- The future of marketing automation
Marketing Automation Definition
Marketing automation is a classification of technology that grants companies to establish, automate, and test marketing tasks and workflows, so that they can boost operational efficiency and evolve revenue faster.
Marketing automation is a software program that benefits you to automate your marketing and sales engagement to achieve more leads, make more deals, and better assess marketing success.
However, the term “marketing automation” has become a jargon, where sellers look out marketing automation software under the influence that all of the digital marketing tools important for growth, including those desired to generate new leads, roll up under the cowl of marketing automation. This wrong idea leaves many marketers with complex tools to automate the middle of their funnel, but no solution to generating new leads to nurture in the first place.
The consequence is that sellers begin purchasing lists of email addresses to develop instead of generating inbound leads. While it seems like a quick fix, it’s not a long-lasting solution, nor does it create the fruitful ground for a healthier, longer link with your future customers. Marketing automation is a key technology that enables many modern marketing practices, including:
- Lead generation•Lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Relationship marketing
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Marketing ROI measurement
Features of Marketing Automation:
How Marketing Automation Helps Small Business:
- Get a complete 360-degree view of prospect activity by linking data from your CRM to campaigns
- Easily identify and prioritize the hottest leads
- Work on new leads until they’re sales-ready so that you never miss an opportunity
- Fill your funnel with quality leads to directly impact revenue
- Deliver a personalized client experience
- Target buyers at every stage of the purchasing cycle
- Make data-directed decisions and recognize new opportunities for growth
Steps for Purchase Process for Marketing automation:
Write down your goals for the project.
Plan your timeline.
Identify your requirements.
Assemble a team to choose and manage the solution.
Evaluate potential vendors against your scenarios
Talk to references
Benefit Of Marketing Automation:
1.Improving customer experience
2.Reduce your staffing costs
3.Increased revenue and average deal size
4.Increasing scale and scope of campaigns
5. Be more effective
6.Less repetition, more creativity
7.Recovering lost revenue
Top 10 Marketing Automation Software:
Price Quote for Marketing Automation Vendors:
- Spark: $999 per month in this you will be given 30 campaigns, 1 domain
- Standard: $1,499/month in this you will be given 60 campaigns, 1 domain
- Enterprise: $2,999/month in this you will be given Unlimited campaigns, 4 domains
- Consumer: $1,499/month in this you will be given 60 campaigns, 1 domain
- Standard: $1,000 per month
- Pro: $2,000 per month in this you will be given Advanced analytics, dynamic content and A/B testing
- Ultimate: $3,000/month in this you will be given Custom user roles, API access
- Basic: $2,000 in this you will be given 10 marketing users
- Standard: $4,000 in this you will be given 50 marketing users
- Enterprise: Contact for a quote in this you will be given Unlimited marketing users
- FREE: in this, you will be given up to 200 contacts
- Lite: $390/year in this you will be given 500 contacts
- Starter: $590/year in this you will be given 500 contacts
- Professional: $1390/year in this you will be given 500 contacts
- Enterprise: it Starts from 1000 contacts
- Pricing based on people and email credits
- 200 people, 400 monthly email credits will be given for free
- 5,000 people, 10,000 monthly email credits will be given at $50/month
- 15,000 people, 30,000 monthly email credits will be given at $120/month
- 500k people, 1 million monthly email credits will be given at $1,250/month
- Other pricing levels available
Contact us for a quote (free trial available)
- Standard: in this, you will be given for $198/month (up to 10k subscribers)
- Pro: in this, you will be given for $385/month (up to 25k subscribers)
- Enterprise: in this, you will be given for $980/month (up to 100k subscribers)
- Basic Plans start at $1,000/month
- Based on users, and number of email contacts
- Contact for a quote
- Free Subscription: in this, you will be given up to 3-min videos, standard rendering, 500MB storage
- Subscriptions:starting at $49 – $499/month ($119 – $1,999/year)
- Free Exports: in this you will be given SD360 quality videos, RF watermarks
- Pay-Per-Export: starting at$9.99 – $29.99/export
Contact us for a quote as it is customized and we can do it for you as per your requirement.
How does Marketing Automation Works:
Why Choose us as your Marketing Automation Agency
NB Digital Technologies have done marketing automation from a period of time and produced the result for many of our clients and satisfied them. We are team of highly experienced individuals who have been working on marketing automation and digital marketing past 7 years and we have achieved excellent results for our various clients. We have been using top tools for marketing automation like
For free quotations mail us nbdigitaltechnology@gmailcom